Following are the general guidelines for Baggage
- • Do not carry liquids over 100ml in your hand luggage. Also:
- o Place containers in a clear, resealable plastic bag.
- o Put the resealable bag in your hand luggage.
- • Generally two pieces of baggage are allowed for international travel, with the
total weight not exceeding 20kg. However this may vary by airline and fare type.
Check with your airline before you fly.
- • Baggage larger than 90cm long, 75cm high and 60cm wide, or that does not have
a single flat surface, will need to be checked in at the oversized baggage counter.
Please allow extra time to check-in oversize baggage. Baggage size may vary by airline
and fare type. Check with your airline before your fly.
- • Excess baggage must be repacked. Excess baggage fees typically apply and may vary
by airline and fare type.
- • Carry your expensive items such as cameras and jewelry, or fragile items such
as pottery or glass.
- • Always remove old baggage tags for any inconvenience.
- • Refuse to carry any items at the request of strangers, as these could contain
narcotics, firearms etc.
- • Write your name, address and destination on your luggage in English in case your
baggage gets lost.